Saturday 10 January 2015

no. 1 write a blog

After several years of zero New Year's resolutions, I decided 2015 would be my year (like everyone else did, apparently). And as a journalism student without a blog of any kind, no. 1 had to be 'write a blog' - hence the blog. Hello.

Resolution no. 2 (drum-roll please.....) 'do something you wouldn't normally do' ended up with me traveling to North Wales to Velocity AKA the longest zip line in Europe and the fastest in the world. It's described as "the nearest thing to flying!" and I thought, well, I definitely haven't flown before... Anyway, it turned out to be an *AMAZING* experience and I did, in fact, feel like I was flying across the mile long zip line over the quarry with incredible views of the North Wales coastline. Definitely the best decision I had made all year so far (4 days into 2015...) and I would definitely recommend it!

Velocity

I started writing this post thinking I had more than 2 resolutions on the list but apparently that is all. I'll be more ambitious next year, promise.

P.s. after deciding to use resolution 1 'no. 1 write a blog' as the actual name of my blog, it was only after actually typing out my html that it occurred to me that it could read as 'no one write a blog'... but I'll keep it anyway as I appreciate the irony.

3 comments:

  1. that's how I started my blog 2 years ago. And although my first year I didn't really blog I've slowly started to incorporate it in my everyday life.

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete